I audited a few seminars at IT Careers; that was enough for me to become a member. For me, the experience was beyond my expectations. I joined IT Careers NY at the end of November. Within 5 weeks I was able to secure and begin a new position doing exactly what I wanted, for a higher salary.
To be specific…
- I got responses to my resume in about 50% of attempts.
- I passed 90% of all first interviews, and I was invited for the second and third interviews.
- By the time I got my first job offer, I had 5 second interviews scheduled.
I started my new position on Jan 6th, 2014!!!
The top areas I saw improvement in:
- Identifying career goals
- Clarifying skill set and restructuring Resume
- Job Interview preparation
- Clarifying SDLC and its structure