Thank you for your interest in receiving “Services” from IT CAREERS incorporated as R&S CAREER MENTORING LLC in the state of New York, further referred to as “ITC”. We value every client and strive to provide the highest level of personalized service.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using ITC Services. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, then you may not access the Service.
- ITC may terminate or suspend access to any Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. ITC will return any unused portion of a pre-paid services where applicable.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30-days notice to any actively paying Client prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of ITC.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ground rules:
- You, the Client, believe that ITC has knowledge, expertise, tools, and know-how regarding obtaining employment in the IT industry.
- All free information provided by ITC including, but not limited to ITC website, seminars, videos, FB groups and pages is for personal use only. ITC carries no responsibility for how and when Visitors and Clients are using this information. It is up to individuals to exercise their judgment in regards to the received information.
- The Client understands that there is no guarantee of employment made by ITC. The Client understands that all employment decisions are made by hiring managers that are in no way directly affected by ITC.
- ITC reserves the right to terminate coach/student relationship and refuse to provide further services if it determines that the Client violates these rules or does not understand them.
- The Client agrees if asked by ITC to provide his/her testimonial about the experience working with ITC.
- The Client expects that If followed closely, ITC proprietary program will:
- Prevent many costly mistakes during the job searching process
- Help to protect the Client’s personal information
- Speed-up job searching process
- Develop an effective resume
- Develop an attractive, professional LinkedIn profile
- Develop high-scoring Dice profile
- Generate calls from recruiters and hiring companies
- Give the Client confidence, techniques, words and practice to present themselves during the face-to-face interviews.
- If the Client hires ITC in the capacity of a Coach, then:
- ITC will determine the appropriate preparation plan, exercises, lessons, homework and other activities tailored to achieving the Client’s career objectives.
- ITC will assign a Mentor or a Coach to work with a Client.
- The Client will try to complete all assigned activities without arguments, complaints or delay with trusting that all assignments and advice is given in their best interest.
- The Client agrees to pay for ITC services according to the Payment Schedule documented in the Student Teaching Plan or in another format including texts and emails within 24 hours of provided service.
- There are no refunds for coaching services already rendered.
- The Client has a right to terminate a Coach/Client relationship at any time and receive any unused portion of a prepaid plan, according to the Payment Schedule documented in the “Student Teaching Plan”.
- The Client agrees to keep all scheduled appointments. A cancellation fee may be asses by ITC for appointments canceled within 24 hours.